We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team. The candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and the focus will be to support our Key Accounts and Export business. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in all areas of marketing including internal and external communications, PR and online (including social media). They will have excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task across many projects at a time and to tight deadlines. They will also be willing to travel for exhibitions and meetings in Europe, America, and Asia.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
with a 30-minute break for lunch (unpaid)
Responsible to: Marketing Manager
Location: Head Office Liverpool
Aim: To support Key Accounts and Export business
Working with Senior Marketing Executive to help organise exhibitions such as 100% Optical in London and MIDO in Milan.
Support the commercial side of the business with trade marketing materials including bespoke design elements, personalised presentations, and ad-hoc requests from customers.
Support Senior Account Executive with product and new brand launches
Build relationships with export and key account customers and maintain an up-to-date database of customers
Point of Sale
POS inventory, creating new lines when necessary, in agreement with Directors
Work closely with local warehousing and logistics teams to ensure appropriate levels of POS material are available in line with channel budget.
Support Senior Account Executive with information for bi-monthly presentation of all key activity, exploring commercial effectiveness, impact on key brand objectives, and key learnings
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe InDesign (Essential)
- Adobe Photoshop (Essential)
- Adobe Illustrator (Desirable)
- Premier Pro (Desirable)
- Experience within the Optical or Accessories industry (Desirable)
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in the Optical Industry (Desirable)
- Minimum of 2-3 years working within a marketing environment (Essential)
- Skills in graphic design with ability to create brochures and retouch images and photography to print standard (Essential)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working with and managing external suppliers
- Willing to travel when working on exhibitions/events
- Enthusiasm to get involved in a variety of projects and take on an assortment of challenges
- Ability to present to key customers confidently
To apply for this role please email the HR Department: Gemma.Heston@millmeadopticalgroup.com